Tuesday , July 23 2019
Home / National / Manasa died by Noodles :Her father has told

Manasa died by Noodles :Her father has told

 

Dont eat this type poison foods

Three sisters Manasa,Mamata and Sarasa. Manasa , manasa is a ssc student, his 15 years old. This incident was happen at Yanamalakuduru in Vijayawada. After eating, they got motions, vomiting and stomach pain. Immediately, the elder daughter Manasa health position becomes very serious. Manasa instantly joined in hospital by her relatives but she died during treatment. Other two sisters also joined in hospital. They sick by the noodles.They have eaten noodles and drunk the cool drinks. they consuming these items.

Actually, parents went out side. After , sisters went out side for noodles and they bought the noodle packet. They consumed the noodles,cool drinks and inner food. Manasa immediately got very sick. She health became very serious. After this incident, near neighbours informed to their parents. Manasa firstly joined in government hospital. After she has shifted to private hospital where she died.

The parents come and booked the case in police station. Police took the noodles, cool drinks and food also. The food is prepared in home. Their father told “this incident happen by noodles only”. The police sent the leftover  noodle samples to forensic lab. They gives full information after testing the noodles.

 

About Praneeth

Khatarnaknews.com is started by Praneeth, an engineering student who loves to share knowledge and believes in "Sharing is Caring". He collects information from various sources and writes posts on different news related topics in multiple categories such as entertainment, technology, politics, financial, movies, devotional etc.

Check Also

Love Jihad: Aparna became as Shahana

Share this on WhatsApp As per Kerala Police Report, A Hindu Engineering Student was converted …