Tirumala: Fire accident has happened in Tirumala by short circuit early morning today, 10th June 2016. This incident happened in Boondi Room. As soon as the fire got caught, TTD officers instantly responded and informed to Fire station. Fire station team immediately reached the spot and within a few minutes they extinguished the fire and brought the situation to normal.
TTD officers estimated the loss of 20 lakh rupees by this incident. The reason for the incident could be due to overheat. TTD officers currently stopped making Laddus. TTD EO Sambashiva Rao visited the place where the incident occurred.