Ganga Raavi Tree also called Portia Tree. Ganga Raavi tree is used in Ayurvedic.
How to prepare Ayurvedic Medicine:
- As per Hindu Mythology , We have to worship the tree( according to tithi and nakshatra).
- After Shodashapachara , we have to take 5 parts from Ganaga Ravi Tree.
- Five parts are Leaves , Flowers , roots , bark (cort) and nuts.
- we should crush all ingredients until that form into powder.
- After , add some ghritam( Cow Ghee) and Honey.
- we have to mix ingredients.
- After , we have to chant Mantra ” Om Namho Vasu Devaya Sri Keshavya Sri Nrusimha yate jase kuru kuru swaha”.
- After, We have to drink that Medicine.
Uses of Portia Tree:
1.It can give 1000 years life.
2.It gives good energy.